The Lenci factory founded in 1919 by Helen Konig conjugated Scavini initially produced pressed felt dolls, at the end of the 1920s began the production of artistic ceramics assisted in its activity by the greatest Turin artists. Among the collaborators of the Lenci are Luigi Chessa, Giovanni Grande, Otto Maraini, Felice Tosalli, Mario Sturani and Sandro Vacchetti who was also the first artistic director.

Sono presenti 11 risultati

# Press enter to search, esc to exit